Are You Wondering If You Should Build or Buy Software?
What are some of the factors that influence the decision to build or buy?
From the smallest business to the U.S. government, organizations wrestle with the decision to buy or build software all the time. Sometime the decision is easy, other times the payoff isn’t so crystal clear. What decision you make today can come back to haunt you when a software update or business change causes your software to become obsolete.
Deciding between build custom vs. off-the-shelf software can also make or break your budget, now and in the future. The hidden and unforeseen costs associated with each can affect your bottom line exponentially. This is not a decision for you to take lightly.
The "Off-The-Shelf vs. Custom Software" white paper will arm you with knowledge to help you make the best decision possible: A decision that you will be comfortable with and confident in now and for years into the future.
Here are a few key expert insights that you will discover in the "Off-The-Shelf vs. Custom Software" white paper:
- How to identify the core problem that you are looking to solve to get the right solution for you and your business.
- How to gain a better understanding of your businesses processes to help you identify what you need your software to do.
- How to assess what you will need for software updates, upgrades, and support so that you are not stuck with unnecessary expenses in a year or two.
- How to evaluate pricing to ensure the best return on your investment.
- How to determine how much training you will need for you and your staff to determine it will affect on day-to-day operation.
- How to account for future growth and expansion so the software grows along with your business.
Arm yourself with the insight you need to make a decision that you won't regret. Download the "Build vs. Buy" white paper now and make a decision you can be happy with now and for years into the future.